Using the experience of the feng shui consultations I have performed, here are some interesting examples…
My recommendation was for them to take the painting down because they were attracting fighting and conflict into their business!
I explained that she really should remove these from this room as she was flushing her love and relationships down the toilet. She was shocked and couldn’t believe that she had missed this herself.
This was what he was attracting. I recommended they remove this from the room. Their son wasn’t happy but agreed when his parents promised to replace it with a picture of the sports car of his dreams.
I encourage you to walk around each room in your home/business with fresh eyes and you’ll be surprised what you see.
What these images symbolise to you, is the energy and vibration you are attracting into your life.
Use the following suggestions to help you as you go round:
• What images are hanging on your walls in your home/business?
• What are you attracting into your life/business?
• Create a vision board and put everything on this board that you want to attract into your life and business.
• How much money do you want to attract? Write out a cheque made payable to you for that amount and pin it to your vision board.
• Display certificates/ awards on your wall.
• Display positive words e.g. ‘ABUNDANCE’ or ’FOCUS’.
• Be careful with the placement of mirrors. What are you reflecting? What you reflect in the mirror, you’re doubling, so make sure it’s something good!
• What images are on the walls in the bathroom? Be careful, because whatever they are, you are flushing down the toilet. Pictures of flowers or landscapes are great in this room. Don’t hang company awards in here.
If you choose to move anything, keep an eye out for what you now begin to attract as a result of this. You may be pleasantly surprised.